Рекламирайте тук Затвори
Реклама в секции форуми и базар

Под формата на платени обяви можете да рекламирате ваши продукти, услуги или други комерсиални дейности. Обявата може да бъде публикувана избирателно във форум по ваше желание или във всички форуми на сайта.

За стандартната ценова листа и условия изпратете
запитване до webmaster@photo-forum.net.
Платени обяви

Теми - forum: Фотография
 първа  назад  1     всички  напред  последна
 Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2008
Автор: Kanonir   
Дата:   03-11-08 07:21

Home

Online gallery

Отговори на това съобщение
 Re: Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2008
Автор: mrtn   
Дата:   03-11-08 07:58

[smilie24]

Автор: snake79   
Дата:   03-11-08 08:52

Странно как така първите 2 снимки са снимани с
: 350 и 400Д ?

Даже едната не е с Л обектив.

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/wpy/categoryGroup.do?group=4

Автор: magnifico   
Дата:   03-11-08 09:05

Няма нищо странно...като можеш да снимаш, апаратът не ти пречи [smilie3]

Автор: ShotlandetsaWildlife   
Дата:   03-11-08 09:17

Steve Winter:

"'After 10 months and a winter with little snow in Ladakh's Hemis High Altitude National Park, India, I was running out of hope of getting the picture I wanted. But one freezing morning I checked my remote-controlled camera and found a snow leopard had triggered it the night before, in the frame I'd dreamed of – in its true element.' Snow leopards are adapted to life in the mountains of central Asia. They have long, waterproof outer fur, dense woolly under-fur and large nasal cavities that warm the air as they breathe it in. This allows them to survive temperatures as low as -40°C. But the leopards can also tolerate the heat of the Gobi Desert, where temperatures can reach 40°C.

Canon EOS Rebel XT + 10-22mm lens at 16mm; 1/200 sec at f16; ISO 100; waterproof camera box + Plexiglass tubes for flashes; Trailmaster 1550-PS remote trigger."

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/resources-www/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/swpy/2008/popup/01.jpg

така е с дивите животни [smilie24]

Дата:   03-11-08 09:19

забравих да кажа че пича снима с римоут камери с фотокапан. [smilie24]

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/resources-www/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/swpy/2008/popup/04.jpg

'Choosing high-ridges to set up remote cameras was tough, especially with the altitude and the steep, difficult terrain of India's Himalayas. Part of this ridge was very narrow, so I set a camera where the cat had no choice but to walk directly in front of it, with the beautiful expanse of the mountains as a backdrop.' Snow leopards are scattered throughout the high mountains of central Asia, mostly between altitudes of 1,800 and 5,500 metres. Their short forelimbs and long hind limbs help them overcome the challenges of this mountain habitat. These beautiful cats are active mainly at dawn and dusk, hunting goats, sheep, yak and horses.

Canon EOS Rebel XT + 10-22mm lens at 13mm; 1/200 sec at f18; ISO 100; waterproof camera box + Plexiglass tubes for flashes; Trailmaster 1550-PS remote trigger.

Публикацията е редактирана (03-11-08 09:20)

Дата:   03-11-08 09:24

май само ние сме тия дето снимат от ръка с телеобективи [smilie5] [shtrak]

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/resources-www/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/swpy/2008/popup/24.jpg

'Hoopoes are one of my favourite subjects, and I like everything about them. I took this picture in the eucalyptus grove near my home in Seville, Spain. I used a remote set-up and a wide-angle lens to capture the environment as well as the action.' The colourful hoopoe nests in holes in trees and buildings all over Europe, Asia and Africa. When it lands, it briefly raises its crest in a dramatic fan. It survives mainly on insects and worms and has a noxious defence mechanism: it emits a foul smell and, in the case of the chicks, squirts liquid faeces.

Canon EOS-1D Mark II + Canon 17-40mm f4 lens; 1/250 sec at f11; ISO 200; three high-speed flash units in manual mode at 1/16; infrared beam.

Автор: Henaro   
Дата:   03-11-08 10:48

То филм имаше за тоя леопард.Иначе страшни кадри.Гледам карминените пчелояди на Крис Ван Ройен са влезли също....

Автор: ivodam   
Дата:   03-11-08 11:10

Тия лепоради, снежните, се снимат или така, или с телескопи... а иначе конкурсът е може би най-авторитетният за вайлд в света - Артур Морис го е печелил няколко пъти!

Re:
Автор: dent   
Дата:   03-11-08 19:29

Доколкото си спомням от статията (май в ГЕО) и с телескопи не се снимат, щото ходят само по нощите[smilie21]

първа  назад  1     всички  напред  последна

За да пишете мнения трябва да влезете с потребителското си име.
Влезте от тук »