Рекламирайте тук Затвори
Реклама в секции форуми и базар

Под формата на платени обяви можете да рекламирате ваши продукти, услуги или други комерсиални дейности. Обявата може да бъде публикувана избирателно във форум по ваше желание или във всички форуми на сайта.

За стандартната ценова листа и условия изпратете
запитване до webmaster@photo-forum.net.
Платени обяви

Теми - forum: Фотография
 първа  назад  1     всички  напред  последна
 Roger Cicala - NOTES ON LENS AND CAMERA VARIATION
Автор: desmes   
Дата:   06-10-11 11:40

Roger Cicala's 'Notes on lens and camera variation'

NOTES ON LENS AND CAMERA VARIATION
Posted October 2, 2011
by Roger Cicala

A funny thing happened when I opened Lensrentals and started getting 6 or 10 copies of each lens: I found out they weren’t all the same. Not quite. And each of those copies behaved a bit different on different cameras. I wrote a couple of articles about this: This Lens is Soft and Other Myths talked about the fact that autofocus microadjustment would eliminate a lot, but not all, of the camera-to-camera variation for a give lens. This Lens is Soft and Other Facts talked about the inevitable variation in mass producing any product including cameras and lenses: that there must be some real difference between any two copies of the same lens or camera.

A lot of experienced photographers and reviewers noted the same things and while we all talked about it, it was difficult to use words and descriptions to demonstrate the issue.

And Then Came Imatest ...

Отговори на това съобщение
 първа  назад  1     всички  напред  последна

За да пишете мнения трябва да влезете с потребителското си име.
Влезте от тук »